Construction Projects Have Many Legal Aspects
Dependable Legal Assistance At Each Step
No matter what your needs are, we can help you. Our services include:
- Contract review, preparation, bidding and negotiation: Helping you evaluate and negotiate new and existing contracts
- Construction litigation, arbitration and mediation: Protecting the rights, interests and investments of your construction business
- Construction and mechanic's liens: Representing you as you file or dispute a lien on your assets
- Bond claims: Navigating the process and issues associated with surety bonds
- Residential construction: Helping contractors abide by the law and follow appropriate procedure in their projects and helping homeowners understand home improvement contracts and protect their assets in their projects
- School and municipal construction: Assisting schools and municipalities with building and expansion projects
- Construction debt collection: Ensuring that you get the money you deserve for your work
- Green construction: Helping you follow all guidelines to gain green building certification
We are here to help you from start to finish. On the front side, we can review or draft and negotiate agreements with architects and contractors. As work progresses and you encounter a dispute, we can aggressively represent you in mediation, arbitration or court.
Discuss Your Legal Matters With An Experienced Construction Lawyer
Our attorneys are here to represent, guide and advocate for you or your business. Learn more about how we can help by scheduling a consultation with us. You can call 201-962-9200 or 212-859-3460 or send an email.
With offices in both New York City and Ramsey, New Jersey, we can help clients and businesses in either state.